We are here to help Making the best choice in elderly care can be difficult with hundreds of facilities available in your area.
Adult Care Pro begins this process with a detailed interview with the client and/or the involved family members and one of our Certified Senior Care Advisors. This can easily be preformed over the telephone or in person upon request.
Initial Consultation Covers:
- Opportunity to establish individual care needs and explore various options
- General cost estimates for the various types of care facilities
- Establish a time frame of when placement is needed
A Client Review Detailed overview of the senior’s needs and preferences to identify the level of care and services required
Information gathered includes but is not limited to:
- Personal care needs and medical conditions
- Dementia or Alzheimer challenges
- Personality traits, activity level and social preferences
- Basic financial information and budget requirements
- Preferred geographical location
- Other relevant details such as family concerns, religious preferences or special interests
This important information aids us in making the most appropriate adult care facility recommendations for the senior resident.
Care Facility Options:
After we have the opportunity to learn about your family member, we begin our work to find the best care facilities for your loved one. Our Certified Senior Care Advisors will narrow your search down to a few appropriate options for visitation; within 24 hours in most cases.
This list of care options is tailored to the unique needs of your family member and will have available openings. You will then have the opportunity to visit the facilities, meet care staff, ask questions and decide which facility you feel is the best fit.
Please remember, Adult Care Pro refers only to facilities that are licensed by the state and have passed our own personal evaluation process.
Rest assured that you have compassionate help to turn to; we will take the burden off your shoulders and assist you in reaching a satisfying and happy outcome easier and faster than you expected.
All of us at Adult Care Pro are dedicated to you and your family and will continue to offer ongoing guidance and support until your loved one is comfortable in their new home!