A Client Review is a detailed overview of the senior’s needs and preferences to identify the level of care and services required.
Information gathered includes but is not limited to:
- Personal care needs and medical conditions
- Dementia or Alzheimer challenges
- Personality traits, activity level and social preferences
- Basic financial information and budget requirements
- Preferred geographical location
- Other relevant details such as family concerns, religious preferences or special interests
This important information aids us in making the most appropriate adult care facility recommendations for the senior resident.